Time REALLY Flies On the Hill!

May 4th, 2016 tluong19

Hi, Everyone!

I hope you all are doing great! I apologize for my absence; I have been very busy lately, but I have returned!

A performance of Holy Cross WOC (Women of Color) Group

I, however, have been collecting pictures of my experiences on campus during my absence to share with you all!

Dinner with Professor Kristina Reardon and my fellow classmates

I mentioned earlier this semester that in order to become a consultant at Holy Cross Writer’s workshop, we are required to be enrolled in English 387: Composition Theory and Pedagogy. As one of the six Freshmen in the class, I can confidently say that we are so grateful to have received all of the guidance from our professor, Professor Reardon! Because of her ongoing supports, we are now equipped and ready to take on any challenges we will encounter in the workshop!

English 387 practicum week with two of HC future consultants, Katherine, and Aidan!

Our trip back from NEWCA , a Writing Center conference!

Speaking of supports, I just wanted to mention that the friendships you will make here at Holy Cross will last for a VERY long time! Below is a picture of two most awesome people I have met so far on this campus; Josh is an alumnus and Lauren is an alumna-to-be. They both were always there when I needed them and well… trust me, my first year on the hill would not be the same without them.

I shall leave you for now, but I will attach several more pictures down below! Feel Free to check it out! As always, let me know in the comment if you have any questions!

Stay awesome,

Votey

Basketball Viewing at Crossroads

Basketball Viewing with friends!

Midnight theater!

Midnight theater with friends!

My friend and future roommate, Alexa!

Off the Record performing at Agape latte!

Representing at the Montserrat debate

Cinco de Mayo event with MECHA

Casually taking impressions in HC dorm room