Summer Off the Hill!

August 27th, 2017 tluong19

A piece from my personal photography project, Photovoice

Hello, Everyone!

I hope you all had a nice, relaxing summer! I decided to spend most of the break taking a summer course at a local university for one of my pre-med requirements. I was also very fortunate to receive an offer working as a student mentor for the TRIO program in my hometown. TRIO is a federally funded program that provides equal educational opportunity to First-generation, Low-income, and Disabled individuals.

My Summer job/internship Co-workers

Though, there were days where I had to hectically run from work to lab and to class, in addition to balancing it all with the nice weather activities and… sleep… I would not otherwise have had the opportunity to meet such amazing people this summer! 

My wicked awesome lab partners, James and Will!

My summer classmates (and friends), Madu and Zara!

I met up with my friend, role model, fellow- HC Senate, Holly (’17) before she was off to Taiwan on a Fulbright scholarship!

Helping my parents (and little brother!) wash our cars on a typical summer day!

Friends reunion with my Cambodian friends! #Sincejuniorhigh

Made the time this summer to get in touch with my spiritual side

Bonfires! Love love love!

Celebrated the Fourth of July and my birthday with my family

Even though I had a productive and fun summer, I miss being on the hill with all the resources our campus has to offer. I especially miss the gorgeous sunset views overlooking the city of Worcester that Holy cross has to offer.

I shall speak to you all very soon and as always, if you have any questions, please leave me a comment below!
Stay awesome,
Votey