My Third-Year on Mount St. James

October 10th, 2017 tluong19

View from the Hoval at 12 am on a random Thursday night

Greetings!

I hope you all are doing great! My semester is off to a wonderful start, and I am grateful- more than ever- to be spending another semester bleeding purple!

What I wake up to every morning!

It is really exciting to finally be an upperclassman (less than two years away from graduation!), but it is also sad that I only have two years left being apart of this awesome campus community!

Date night with my roommate, Edith at one of our favorite Phó restaurant

Celebrated our friend, Greg’s 21st Birthday!

My Friend, Josh walked all the way from our science library to his dorm (through a summer’s humid) to bring me his physics textbook! #HCKINDNESS #<3

My third-year attending the midnight theater

Currently, I am holding two work-study jobs on campus as a writer’s consultant and as a student employee at our very own science library!

Posing in front of a poster at work in the SCILI (Science Library). P.S I spy two Voteys

I am still participating in the Student Government and I am very proud to say that our SGA members are working very diligently to serve and to represent our student body.

The Student Government Association (SGA) annual retreat!

I have a very packed schedule this semester; I love all of my classes and I cannot describe how wonderful and dedicated my professors are in teaching those classes!

We visited the Art Studio for my English 399 Thoreau: Now and Then class

Classmates and my O’l Friend, Georgina <3

We went on a walk for my Thoreau: Then and Now Class

Though my semester has been very busy, I was still able to have some family quality time!

My parents and my little brother, Victor

I went home to visit my grandparents who flew all the way from Cambodia (over +8000 miles) to visit us here in Massachusetts

My mom threw my grandparents a surprise anniversary party this weekend

My grandparents’ 40th anniversary

I also went home one weekend to celebrate one of my best friends, Jane’s 21st birthday

That is all for now! Take care and as always, please leave me a comment below if you have any question!

Stay Awesome,

Votey